JARDIN PERCHÉ PARIS 9 • HAUSSMANN
We have covered les Galeries Lafayettes Haussmann with a vegetal roofing which hosts more than 150 varieties of edible plants. In this over 1200 m ² vertical green bower, we cultivate more than 18000 varieties of different plants. Strawberries, raspberries, edible flowers, aromatic plant, kale share one the most beautiful Parisian view…
A true hanging vegetable garden, the Jardin Perché Haussmann replenishes a complete ecosystem on the roof of a department store and contributes to the reintroduction of nature at the heart of the city.
Delighted chefs gather their favorites ingredients in the morning to create their lunch dishes.
- Date of installation: 2015
- Surface: 1200 m² of cultivated land
- Nomber of plants: 19000
- Visite: On pre-registration (soon to be disclosed calendar)
- Metro: Chaussée d’Antin - La Fayette Line 7 et 9
- Addresse :40 boulevard Haussmann 75009 Paris