FARMHOUSE PARIS OUEST • LEVALLOIS-PERRET
Perched on the roofs of Levallois-Perret, open on the city and its inhabitants, the urban farm Farmhouse So Ouest offers an original setting to discover, cultivate and savor rare and ancient varieties of fruits and vegetables
Established on a meadow of succulents, the vertical garden provides a delighting feeling of connection with nature to its visitors. Here biodiversity is king ! Bees, ladybirds, redstarts, chickadee and butterflies find their food and sometimes a habitat in the Farmhouse. One only has to be attentive and silent to see nature bear again.
First urban farm in the west of Paris, Farmhouse So Ouest is an invitation to learn and unwind during a green pause, between two shopping trips.
- Date of installation: 2018
- Surface: 600 m² of cultivated lands
- Number of plants: 8000
- Statut: Biodiversity reserve and vegetable garden
- Visits: On pre-registration
- RER: Clichy-Levallois
- Tram: Asnières Line T1
- Bus: Centre commercial Levallois-Perret Lign 84
- Addresse: 31 rue Deguingand 92300 Levallois-Perret