FARMHOUSE PARIS NORD • AUBERVILLIERS
Nestled at the heart of the business park at the gates of Paris, the urban farm Farmhouse Aubervilliers is a green oasis which is a way to get access to urban farming techniques, notably aquaponics where fish evolve in perfect harmony with plants.
Rare varieties of fruits and vegetables are cultivated for chefs who wish to be involved by our side in the revegetation of the city. This big vertical vegetable garden also offers to the visitors the possibility to rent plots to try out urban farming and harvest their production.
Feel free to come visit the farm and meet us during open days : Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12 pm to 2 pm.
- Date of installation: Fall 2017
- Surface: 1000 m² of cultivated lands
- Number of plants: 10000
- Number of trouts: 800
- Visits: Every Wednesday and Thursday from 12 pm to 2 pm
- Metro: Front Populaire Line 12
- Addresse: 202 avenue des Magasins Généraux 93300 Aubervilliers